Install & Login
- TUTORIAL – The best way to register MySejahtera to avoid errors
- No SMS/ Email for validation during registration
- Error: “Invalid user ID or password” or “User already exists” or Unable to login after changing phone number or MySJ ID
- TUTORIAL – How to Check and Change MySJ ID
- Error: “Unstable network connection”
- Error when you install and register MySejahtera in another country
Update Covid-19 Status
How to Report on MySejahtera App when
- You are tested positive for Covid-19 (Self-test and Professional Test)
- TUTORIAL – Your Dependent OR You are tested positive
- Close Contact
What to do if your MySejahtera Status is not updated after you have done the steps above
MySejahtera Vaccine Certificate
- How to Download Vaccine Cert PDF with QR Code to travel overseas
- Incomplete Vaccination Cert PDF or QR Code
- “Access Denied” or Failed to Download Vaccine Cert
- Digital Vaccine Cert Missing from MySejahtera
- Error “Unable to connect to VMS Blockchain system”
- The Meaning of the Blue Tick “Verified” badge
- How to Register Vaccination on MySejahtera (First Time)
- How to Book Vaccination Appointment (Adult) using Booking Link
- How to Register Vaccination and Pick Appointment for Kids aged 5-11 (Dependent)
How Generate QR Code for Home, Business, Event, etc.
- Instruction on How to get the Travellers Card
- MySafeTravel Portal: How to Purchase/ Upload your Covid-19 Travel Insurance
- How to: Update Vaccination done Overseas on MySejahtera App
- Refer to the MySejahtera Helpdesk for a solution: MySejahtera HELPDESK
- For MySejahtera problems such as information not being updated when ‘refreshed’:
- Perform HOW TO C. Update Latest Risk Status.
- Press “Refresh” on Profile.
- If it doesn’t work, try HOW TO A. Clear phone app data/ cache or Offload App. Logout and login again.
- Finally if steps above don’t work, delete the application and re-download the application.
- Refer to below HOW TO Section for troubleshooting
- If problems cannot be resolved, contact MySejahtera/ visit the physical helpdesk kiosk/ counter.
A. Clear phone app data/ cache or Offload App
Clear the data/ cache and login in again, it is almost the same as uninstall/ reinstall the app. This is to solve problems which cannot be explained.
Android: Go to Setting -> Storage and Cache -> Select MySejahtera App -> Clear Storage dan Cache -> OK
iPhone: Got to Setting -> General -> iPhone Storage -> Select MySejahtera App -> Offload App -> Reinstall App (in the same screen)
B. Update Latest Risk Status on MySejahtera
Please Update the latest Status using the instructions in this video:
If you are encountering the following issues:
- I have updated MySejahtera for Close Contact but the Risk status has not changed to orange?
- I updated for Covid positive but Risk Status did not change red?
- I have completed my quarantine but the status has not changed blue?
- I “Refresh” MySejahtera Profile page but the timestamp hasn’t changed?
- Why MySejahtera cannot update?
C. How to Change Casual Contact to Low Risk
Answer Health Assessment questions in “Things to do” where you will declare your health status; symptomatic or not. Complete the questions daily until your status reverts to LOW RISK.
Register and Select Appointment Slot for PICKids 5-11 year old Covid-19 Vaccination
Generate MySejahtera QR Code Check In for Business or Private Premise
CONTACT MySejahtera Helpdesk
CALL the MySejahtera Hotline : 1-800-88-8828
If you are unable to contact the hotline, please try again as call rates are high.
MySejahtera Physical Helpdesk Counter
The MySejahtera physical helpdesk counter at the Kuala Lumpur World Trade Center (WTCKL) is an option to resolve problems related to such as vaccination certificates and change of phone number (unable to access MySejahtera account after changing phone number). People have tried to make a complaint about the problem online but it took a long time to resolve.
400 tickets will be issued daily to reduce congestion. People lined up as early as 8 a.m. to get the queue number. After getting the number, you just go to the counter at your appointed time. Senior citizens and the OKU do not have to queue, they need to meet the staff at the entrance to go straight to the kiosk.
Kiosk Bantuan MySejahtera opens daily at WTCKL 9am to 5 pm