📅 When To Submit?
To obtain the SG Arrival Card, the SGAC declaration must be completed by all travellers including children within three days (according to Singapore Time Zone GMT+8) before arrival. You can’t submit it earlier as the dates cannot be selected.
📝 Is the Disembarkation/ Embarkation Physical Card Still Required?
No. It replaces the paper-based disembarkation/embarkation card.
🧒 Are Children Required to Submit?
Yes. Those travelling in a group or with children can do a “Group Submission”
😎 Who is Exempted?
Singapore citizens, permanent residents, or holders of long-term passes arriving through land checkpoints and those transiting without seeking immigration clearance
How to Submit Your Arrival Information to Obtain the SG Arrival Card
- Submit your SGAC online here: ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard.
- You can also submit it via the MyICA app
- Choose your category accordingly; for non-resident click on “Foreign Visitors”
- Select “Individual” or “Group” Submission. For Group submission, you can submit the arrival information to ICA on behalf of a group of up to 10 people.
- Fill up the SG Arrival Card form. Enter your personal particulars.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address. The email address field is not case sensitive. If you are eligible for entry into Singapore, you will receive an electronic visit pass (instead of the endorsement stamps on the passport) sent to you via this email address.
- Place of Residence is where you currently live in long term.
- Select ‘Date of Arrival to Singapore’. You can only pick the date within 3 days ahead.
- Enter Mode of Travel
- Choose the Mode of Travel. If you don’t know the vehicle number of the bus to Singapore for example, you can just enter ‘BUS’ in the field.
- Provide the details of your accommodation in Singapore
- Select the Place of Embarkation (City/ Port you travel from). Next City/ Port of Disembarkation After Singapore – If you are travelling to another location after Singapore, fill in here. Otherwise check the ‘Same as Last City’ box.
- Pick the Date of Departure from Singapore (leaving Singapore)
- Answer the health declaration questions honestly
As of 13 Feb 2023, regardless of vaccination status, there are no longer any COVID-19 restrictions for visitors arriving in Singapore. You don’t have to upload your vaccination certificate anymore.
If qualified, you will be given the SG Arrival Card with a DE (Disembarkation/ Embarkation) number, a copy will be sent to your email.
Email with the DE Number for your SG Arrival Card
Update Your Submission
You can select the option to update you Submission if there are any changes in you travel details and health status.