If you are taking the passport photo yourself;
- There should be plenty of room above the head and shoulders in the photo.
- Stand against a white or off-white wall.
- Stand near the wall to reduce shadows.
How to Edit Passport Photo
- Use any online/ mobile app passport photo editor for Malaysia passport’s specifications. Go to: epassportphoto.com/Malaysia
- Click ‘Upload Picture’ and select the picture
- Move the selection box by clicking on it, drag it while holding on to the click.
- Resize the selection box by pointing the cursor at the corner of the box, the cursor changes to an arrow. Drag out to increase or in to reduce the size.
- Adjust the size until the edge of the chin and the top of the head must be inside the green rectangles/ lines. Equal space on both sides of the face.
- Press ‘Continue’
- Wait for the counter; ‘You are xx seconds away from getting your passport photos sheet’
- The ‘Download’ button would appear after the countdown
- Click the button to save it on your computer