The most popular curriculum/ frameworks utilized by the International schools here in Malaysia are:
- British/ UK/ English National Curriculum – Key Stage 1 to 4 (IGCSE) to A Levels. The British system is more structured, emphasizes on learning by continuous practicing. Promotes discipline, mental and physical development. The more formal way of exam. Min 3 subjects in A Levels, flexibility in choosing subjects.
- Cambridge International Programmes – Cambridge Schools in Malaysia – Similar to British.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) – Primary, Middle, Diploma to Career Related Programme. Encourages students to think for themselves and ask questions. Lessons are holistic, subjects are inter-related and can be applied to daily life. Very demanding coursework, with a lot of projects and research which can be very subjective. Min 6 subjects in IBDP, need a mix of humanities, sciences, and languages.
- Fieldwork Education – International Early, Primary, Middle Years Curriculum. Fieldwork is flexible, it can be adapted to children’s interests and level of understanding, and can be integrated with other curriculum.
- Canadian Curriculum – School curriculum is established by each provincial government. There is no national curriculum for Canada.
- Indian Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) – Develops students to acquire skills in technology, communication, critical-thinking and problem solving.
- American Curriculum – Focuses on both co-curricular programs and learning to educate the child for the realization of their dreams and goals.
- Australian Curriculum – School education is similar across all of Australia with only minor variations between states and territories.
Find out more about the different International School Curriculum pathways to pre-University years, age and how to check accreditations on the respective website.
Abedeen Academy International School
Cyberjaya | Cambridge (International) and Malaysian (Private) | Age: 5-16
Fee per year (2019): RM17,550 – RM19,000.
Reviews: Supportive teachers in developing students’ learning and values. A good Islamic International School. Teachers put in a lot of effort. Problem with management resulting in disruption in learning. (Source: Google reviews and Cari forum)
Alice Smith School
Primary – Jalan Belamy (Seputeh) | Secondary (Taman Equine)
British Curriculum (COBIS Patron’s accredited) – Fee per year 21/22: Year 1-2: RM69,420 | Year 12-13: RM93,300 & RM6600 (Building Levy Fee). 3 terms per year. Alumni: Tony Fernandes.
Reviews: As a non-profit school, the school’s facilities are constantly upgraded. It is one of the schools in Malaysia with the most comprehensive facilities. The teachers make education fun and interesting.
Alnoor International School (AIS-KL)
Jalan Istana (KL) | Cambridge | Age: 3-18
Fee per year (2021/22) Year 1: RM7,800 – RM15,600
Australian International School Malaysia (AISM)
Mines Wellness City (Seri Kembangan) | Australian Curriculum | Age: 3-18
Fee per year 2021 Year 1: RM55,520 | Year 12: RM113,184
AISM also caters to students with mild learning needs.
Reviews: Great learning, teaching facilities, sports and curricular activities. Small class sizes. International education Aussie style, encourages criticism and independence in students.
Baseerah International School
Sri Gombak | Cambridge | Age: 4-18
Fee per year (2020/21): RM14,000 – 19,500
Beaconhouse Malaysia Sri Inai International
Taman SEA (PJ) | Curriculum: Cambridge International Curriculum | Age: 4-16
Fee per year (2021) Year 1 : RM16,800 – Year 11: RM33,090
Reviews: The school is located in a quiet neighborhood with sports facilities like basketball court, covered swimming pool. There is balance between studies and fun. The school has improved a lot in terms of competency of teachers. It can be hard to contact the school sometimes. The school provides international curriculum by mostly local teachers with low number of International teachers.
Beaconhouse Newlands International School
Jalan Cheras | Curriculum: Cambridge & Inquiry Approach | Age: 4-16
Fee per year (2021): RM16,800 – RM33,090
Reviews: Caring teachers, open-door communication with parents. Holistic education. Need to improve on teaching of the Math subject for better understanding.
Brighton International School
Setiawangsa | Cambridge (IGCSE)
Fees per year 2021– Pre-school: RM11,100. Grade 1-3: RM16,500. Grade 11: RM22,500
Reviews: Comparatively, everything is reasonable. It is not the best quality but it can be one of the best for lower budget fee. Adequate facilities but don’t expect big outdoor sports facilities. Highly recommended. Very clean and wonderful multicultural community. Korean students about 30%. Interior design makes the school very welcoming. Supportive of parents in students’ school work and technology.
Campus Rangers International School
Jalan Klang Lama (Seputeh) & Bukit Jalil | Curriculum: Cambridge & Singapore (Primary) & Cambridge of the British National Curriculum (Secondary)
Fee per year (2022) Year 1: RM16,667 – year 11: RM27,109 | Academic Calendar: starts Jan.
Cempaka International School
Damansara Heights | Cambridge, IBDP
Fee per year (2020/21): Year1-2: RM37,500 | Junior 1-2: 57,900
Reviews: It has great facilities, curricular activities and encourages students to develop their creative talents. The primary school is good and teachers care about every student but secondary is too result-oriented. Mainly local teachers. Established school.
Dwi Emas International School
Shah Alam | Curriculum: IPC (Primary) & Cambridge IGCSE (Secondary)
Fee per year (2020) Year 1,2,3: RM28,000 – Year 9,10,11: RM39,000
Facilities: modern and nice
The school adopts a Finnish-Asian Hybrid Programme for early childhood education.
For Primary and Secondary, their ACE EdVenture unique learning method prioritises fun in learning without sacrificing academic rigour. The students would participate in creative classes (dance, vocal, design, etc.) that can enhance their academic learning. Powerpreneur – Students learn about business and hone their entrepreneurial mindset.
Reviews: Encourages critical thinking, and creativity. Entrepreneur based approach to learning. More importantly the children really have a lot of fun learning in a very positive environment.
- Eagles Grammar International School (EGIS) | Subang Jaya | Cambridge International Curriculum / Cambridge Primary Programme (CPP) Enquiry-based | Age: 5-16 | Fee per year (2021) Year 1-3: RM15,985 – Year 10-11: RM21,485
- Eaton International School | Kajang | adopts the British National Curriculum, Cambridge | Age: 2-16 | Fee per year (Sep 2021-Jul 22) Year 1 (at age 5-6): RM28,545 – Year 11: RM44,100 | 3 Terms per year – International Teachers: 75% Students: 10%. Reviews: Looks good in terms of facilities. Primary Class teachers are native English speakers. Chinese and BM are have advanced/ beginner classes.
- elc International School | Sungai Buloh & Cyberjaya | British & Cambridge | Fee per year 20/21 Year 1: RM17,640 | What the teachers say | International Teachers: 40% Students: 60% | FB Page: fb.com/elc
- Sungai Buloh – Reviews: Small, old-school teaching method. Teachers are quite strict on students’ behaviour and studies. Well-behaved students. Bad location. Long wait list.
- EtonHouse Malaysia | Persiaran Stonor, KLCC | IB Early Years & IBPYP – Fee per year (2020/21): Year 1: RM35,800 | Year 6: RM42,000 | Teachers: International Homeroom teachers
- Fairview International School Kuala Lumpur | Wangsa Maju (KL)/ Subang Jaya/ Johor/ Penang/ Ipoh/ P. Dickson (NS) | IB PYP MYP DP – Fee per year 2020/21 (KL): Grade 1: RM30,000 | Grade 13: RM60,000. Reviews: The teachers are dedicated to guiding each child in maximizing their strengths. Motivate them to participate, give their opinions, there is no one right answer. No textbook. Lessons are taught uncoordinatedly sometimes when the teacher is not well-trained to apply the concept.
- Garden International School (GIS) | Mont Kiara | Adapts British curriculum | Age: 3-18 | Fee per year (2021/22) Year 1-2: RM71,040 – Year 12-13: RM98,460. Reviews: Offers British Curriculum but relevant to international community not too British like Alice Smith. Excellent facilities and teachers. The school is very supportive of parents and their needs.
- GEMS International School Tropicana Metropark | Subang Jaya | British (COBIS member) | Year 1 age: 5 | Fee per year (2021/22) Nursery: RM26,250 – (Year 1-3): RM30,625 -(Y12-13): RM47,875 | 65% International Teachers. Reviews: Good teachers that provide great support needed by students to progress in learning. British learning which is more structured. Students are happy going to school. Happy parents. Quite a number of students are from Korea. Great facilities and community. Traffic can be bad during busy hours.
- German School Of Kuala Lumpur – Deutsche Schule of Kuala Lumpur (DSKL) | Jalan Utara, PJ | German Curriculum | Age: 3-18 | Fee per year (2021/22) K2: RM23,350 | Grade 1: RM40,150 – G11-12:RM47,150 | main medium of instruction: German
Global Indian International School KL (GIIS)
Brickfields | Cambridge (from Sep) & Indian (CBSE) from April
Fee per year (2020/21): Std 1-3: RM14,130 – Std 12: RM24,090.
Reviews: It offers one of the best CBSE curriculum in Asia. Students are always encouraged to be a part of games, competitions, and other extracurricular activities which make their minds sharper. They focus on the child’s development to prepare for the future. Competitive in STEM. Modern infrastructure.
- Havil International School | Cambridge | Brickfields – Fee: Year 1 & 2: RM14,700 | Year 10 & 11: RM23,400 (combined 2-years fees)
- Help International School (HIS) | Shah Alam | British, Cambridge, IPC | Age 3-18 – Fee 2021/22 (Sep-Jul) : Pre-school: RM23,496, Year 1: RM 35,241 to Y11: RM50,904 | 70% International Teachers. Reviews: Teachers use positive discipline. Well maintained facilities. Fieldwork Education (IPC) is flexible, not exam-focused. Engage parents in the learning. Food needs to be improved.
- Hibiscus International School | Segambut | Cambridge | Fee per year (2021/22): Year 1-2: RM26,736 | Year 10-11 (IGCSE): RM39,675 | Head of Teachers. Reviews: Many good reviews about the school’s supportive team (Admin, management and Teachers). Responsive and encouraging teachers. High tension power lines near the school.
- Idrissi International School | Setia Alam | British, Cambridge, Islamic | Age: 5-17 | Fee per year (2021) Pre-School: RM11,500 – Primary: RM15,000 – Secondary: RM18,000. Reviews: Interesting lessons with practical examples. Teachers come from many different parts of the world offering new angles to subjects. International and Islamic approaches.
- IGB International School | Sungai Buloh | IB PYP MYP DP CP – Fee per year 2021/22: Grade 1: RM70,100 | Grade 12: RM95,800 | Teachers | Grade Placement: Grade 1 starts at 6/7 years old | Reviews: Excellent, caring, qualified IB teachers. Small class size, about 15-18 students. IB program leader with academic success. Pricing is on the premium side.
- Inspiros International School | Setia Walk, Puchong | British, Cambridge – Fee per year 2020 (Jan – Nov) year 1: RM12,000 | Year 11: RM19,000 | Year Group Placement: Year 1 at 6-7 years old.
- King Henry VIII College | Cyberjaya | British, Cambridge | Fee per year 2021/22 (Sep-Jul) Year 1: RM15,000 – Year 13: RM80,000 | Teachers: Predominantly from the UK | Year 1 starts at 5+
Maple Leaf Kingsley International School (KIS)
Putra Heights, Subang Jaya | Cambridge
Fee per year 2020/21 (Sep – Jul) Year 1: RM21,609
School hours: from 7.40 am (primary & secondary)
Reviews: Nice study environment and great and well designed facilities. Located on the hill with fresh air & greenery. Students given chance to explore their talent producing school concert. There are foreign and local teachers. The school is too strict and serious about discipline, creates bully-free environment.
- Kingsgate International School | Taman Bukit Serdang | Cambridge | Teachers : International homeroom teachers | Fee per year (20/21): Year 1: RM32,000 | Year 13: RM68,000 | Year 1 starts at 5-6 yo. Reviews: A very close and connected community. Caring teachers. School is hard to get to in a secluded area.
- Lycee Francais de Kuala Lumpur (LFKL) – French International School | Dutamas | French Curriculum | Yearly school fees 20/21 Elementary: RM38,000 | Teachers | Multilingualism: In elementary school, the English teacher is present 1/3rd of the time
- MAZ International School | Taman Paramount, PJ & Shah Alam | British, Cambridge | Age: 3-16 | Age Placement: Year 1 at 5-6 yo | Fee per year 20/21 Year 1: RM14,250 – Year 11: RM24,900
- MITstem International School | Kota Kemuning | British, Cambridge | Fee 2020: Year 7 : RM22,000 – Year 11 : 26,600
- Mont’Kiara International School (MKIS) | IB PYP MYP DP – Fee per year 2020/21: Grade 1-5: RM88,580 | Year 9-12: RM110,828
- Mutiara International Grammar School (MIGS) | Ampang Jaya | British, Cambridge | Age: 3-16 | Fee per year 2019/20 Reception: RM17,745 – Y1 (5-6 yo) & 2: RM20,280 – Y10 & 11: RM50,700 | International Teachers: 10% Students: 60%
- Nexus International School Malaysia | Putrajaya | IEYC, IPC – International Primary Curriculum (IPC) | Middle School Programme (MSP) | Years 12 and 13: IBDP ( International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme) – Fee per year (2021/22: Year 1, 2: RM52,125 | Year 12, 13: RM86,367 | Special Education Needs (SEN): RM42,000 per year (Y7-Y13). Reviews: A top notch international school with IPC as its mode of teaching. Forever innovating and enquiry-based. Great quiet location.
- Nobel International School | Cambridge, IPC, IMYC | Fees 2023: Year 1 (6 years old) – RM16,880 – Year 11 – RM28,000 | 2 terms in a academic year | School starts: 7.45am | Academic year: Jan – Nov
- Oasis International School Kuala Lumpur (OIS) | Rimbayu (Saujana Putra) | American Curriculum – Fee per year 21/22 elementary: RM57,000 | Middle: RM67,000 | High School: RM81,500 | International Teachers 90% Students 65%
- Peninsula International School Australia | Setia Alam | Australian Curriculum | Age: 5-18 | Fee per year (fixed until 2023) Year 1: RM26,000 | Teachers
- Pine Hills International School | Subang Jaya | British Curriculum | Year 1 at 5 yo | Provides programme for special education needs | School hours: start at 8am | Located in shop lots.
- Qosmo International School | PJ | Cambridge | Fees per year 21/22 Sep – Jul Pre-school – Year 1 (6 yo): RM22,080 – Year 10: RM29,670 | Teacher-student relationship
- Rafflesia International School (RIS) | Cambridge, IEYC, IPC | Bandar 16 Sierra (Puchong) and Kajang | International and Private – Fees 21/22 Puchong: Year 1- year 11: RM22,680 – RM45,360 per year. Kajang Year 1: RM12,600 per year
- R.E.A.L. International School | Shah Alam, Cheras, JB | UK National Curriculum, Cambridge | Age: 3-16 | Fee per year 21/22 (Sep – Jul) for Cheras Year 1: RM19,280 – Year 11: RM33,010 | Shah Alam fees: from Year 1 RM21,520
- Reed Education Group | Reed Facebook | Rawang Campus: 016-206 9980 | Cheras Selatan Campus: 016-203 2877 | Canadian programmes
- Regent International School | Klang | British, Cambridge | Age: 5-16 | Fee per year (2019): RM12,000 – 17,500
- Sayfol International School | Jln Ampang, KLCC | British | Age: 2-18 | Fee per year (2020/21) Early Years: RM12,600 – Y1 (5-6 years old): RM15,630 – A-Level: RM28,800 | Academic Calendar from Aug to Jul.
- Seven Skies Islamic International School | Kota Damansara | British, Cambridge, Arabic | Age: 3-16 | Fee per year (2021/22): Year 1 RM19,980 – Year 10/11 RM26,880
- Spectrum International Islamic School | KL & Putrajaya | Islamic, British, Cambridge | Fee per year (2020): Year 1: RM14,200 – Year 12: RM19,900
- Sri KDU International School | Kota Damansara & Klang | National Curriculum of England | Fees per year Sep 21/22 Year 1: RM41,985 – Y11: RM63,600 | International Teachers: 60% Students: 10%
Sri Bestari International School
Bandar Sri Damansara | British, Cambridge, IGCSE
Fee per year 21/22 Reception: RM14,800 – Year 1: RM18,000 – Year 11: RM33,390 | Teachers: Team and qualifications | Primary 1 starts at 5 yo.
Reviews: If your child needs structure academically – with a mid range school fees coupled with full, clean, new amenities, this is the place. Teachers are strict but warm. Good communication with parents. International syllabus, Asian values, respect. Competent local teachers.
- Sri Dasmesh International School | Pantai Baru KL | Cambridge | Fees per year: from RM8,827 (lower primary) to RM11,268 (Upper Secondary). Reviews: Small school, better focus in attending to every child in class. Very dedicated teachers. Long wait list. Focus on academics as well as character building. Introduces 7 Habits of Highly Effective People to students.
- Sri Emas International School | SS7, PJ | Cambridge | Fee per year 2021 Primary: from RM 19,500 | Secondary Year 7 & 8: RM26,400 | Year 9,10,11: RM31,200 | ACE EdVenture Approach: Prepare the students for future, combining fun + learning for effective education | Year 1 at 7 yo. Reviews: Play/ immersive learning experience. This school is filled with passionate teachers who trust the students which promotes self-discipline. It lacks a few facilities but is well-maintained. Mostly local students.
- Sri Kuala Lumpur School (Sri KL) | Subang Jaya | British, Cambridge | Fee per year (2020/21): RM18,100 – RM34,100 | Academic year starts in Jan | Year 1 at age 6+ | Team: Local Head of School and Staff | Students: 95% Malaysians. Reviews: Dedicated teachers and management. Oldest private school in Malaysia. Popular school with long wait list. More like a local school kind of environment. Over all good school but lots of pressure. Waiting zone for vehicles are located beside a busy roundabout blocking the traffic.
- Sri Sempurna International School | Yulek, Cheras | Cambridge curriculum – Fees per year: Primary School: RM10,000 – RM13,000 | Secondary School: RM14,000 – RM18,000 | Reviews: The school also encourages good behaviour and discipline with demerit system. Enjoyable learning. Christian school. Food is delicious. In the waiting list for 2 years. Questionable disciplinary methods.
- Sri Utama International School | Wangsa Maju | Cambridge | FAQ: 50% International Students, provides boarding
- St. John’s International School (SJIS) | Bukit Nanas, KL | Cambridge – Fee per year (2021): Year 7-9: RM19,250 | Year 10-11: RM22,900 | Teachers: Team of qualified Malaysian teachers | Academic Year starts in Jan.
- St Joseph’s Institution International School Malaysia (SJIIM) | Tropicana | IPC, IGCSE, IBDP – Fee per year (2021/22): Year 1: RM53,316 | Year 13: RM93,906 – a good mix of international students | Mostly expat Teachers.
- Stella Maris International School | Bukit Damansara | Cambridge, IBDP | Fee per year 2019 Year 1: RM12,000 – Y6: RM18,000 – A Levels/ IBDP | Located in a housing area surrounded by houses. Decent facilities for the fee range.
- Straits International School (SIS) | Rawang & Penang | British Cambridge, IEYC, IPC | Teachers | Tuition fee per year 20/21 (Rawang) Year 1: RM18,480 – Year 11: RM30,120 – Local and International teachers with good command of English
- Sunway International School (SIS) | Sunway City | Canadian Curriculum (Ontario) & IB | Grade 6 – 11 & IBDP – Teaching Staff: More than 90% International Teachers | Academic year starts in Jan | Fee per year from RM45,800
- Tanarata International School | Kajang | Cambridge – Fee per year 21/22 Year 1 (5-6 yo) : RM20,700 – Y11: RM34,200 | Reviews: Beautiful school and surrounded by nature. Very competent teachers. Excellent food served by kakak and uncle.
- Taylor’s International School | Puchong & Maluri, Cheras | IPC & Cambridge | Fee per year (2021) Jan – Nov: Year 1 (6 years old): RM21,900 – Year 11: RM45,690. Reviews: Taylors was Sri Garden local school rebranded as International School with predominantly local students. School starts in January with Nov IGCSEs is not a good idea. Puchong has better facilties and the KL campus is better in academics. good mix of international and local teachers.
- Tenby International School | Ipoh, Penang, Setia Eco Gardens (JB), Setia EcoHill (Semenyih), Tropicana Aman (Kota Kemuning), Setia Eco Park (Setia Alam) | Curriculum: British, Cambridge, IPC | Annual Fee 20/21 (Setia Eco Gardens) Year 1: RM17,400 – Y11: RM38,100 | About 30% International teachers
- The British International School Kuala Lumpur (A Nord Anglia Education School) | English National Curriculum (COBIS Patron’s Accredited) | Annual School fee 21/22 from Early Years: RM45,600. Year 1 (age 5): RM55,170. Year 13: RM99,970 | Teachers
- The International School at Parkcity (ISP) | British, IPC – Fee per year 2021/22: Year 1: RM49,800 | Year 13: RM81,750
The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL)
Ampang Hilir | North American Educational Framework and IB DP
Fee per year 2021/22: Prep to Grade 5: RM84,315. Grade 9-12: 106,695 | International Students: 88% Teachers 90%
The school also provides program for special education needs.
Reviews: Top tier school in Malaysia, Good remuneration package for teachers, low turnover, problem with complacency. Campus is modern with impressive design. The school organizes student events for social services which plays a big role in developing individuals who are aware of what is happening around them and realise the decisions that they make in the future can make the world/ community a better place. Great teachers.
- Tzu Chi International School Kuala Lumpur (TCISKL) | Bukit Jalil | Cambridge IGCSE curriculum | Fees per year 2022 (starts in Jan) Nursery: RM12,000 – Year 1 (at age 6-7): RM14,400 – Y11: RM26,400 | Medium of Instruction: Trilingual, mostly English. Reviews: Classes are organised, teachers put in a lot of effort, nurtures students to be loving, responsible and contributing citizens of the world. Mostly Chinese students. Reasonable fee, long waiting list. Nice facilities.
- UCSI International School
- Springhill: IB | Fee per year (2021) from RM35,351 (Year 1-5) – RM55,899 (Grade 11-12) – Teachers (Springhill): about 60% international teachers
- Subang Jaya: IPC (Primary), Cambridge (Secondary) | Teachers: mostly expats from different parts of the world | Fees 21/22: RM18,540(Y1) – RM27,180 (Y10-11)
- KL (Cheras): IPC & Cambridge | Opened in Jan 2020 | Teachers | Fees Year 1 (5-6 yo): RM29,700 – Year 11: RM42,900
- Valley International School | Brickfields | British | Age: 3-14 | Fee per year (2019): Year 1: RM15,000 – RM22,500
- Vikas International School | Klang Lama | Curriculum: Indian | Fee per year 2020: Standard 1-5: RM10,600 | Standard 9-10: RM13,500
- Wesley Methodist School Kuala Lumpur | British | Sentul Selatan | age: 11-16 – Fee per year 2019: RM20,540 – 24,540
- Zenith International School | National Curriculum of England, Cambridge | Fees 20/21: Klang (Year 7 RM19,700/year), Bukit Raja
- Epsom College in Malaysia | Bandar Baru Enstek, NS | British | Fee per year (2020/21): Year 1: RM62,875 – Year 12,13: RM94,035
- Kolej Tuanku Jaafar | Mantin, NS | Cambridge, Edexcel, IEYC, IPC | Age: 3-18 | Fee per year (2019): RM15,600 – 86,700
- Matrix International School | Sendayan, Seremban | Cambridge –Fee per year (2020): year 1&2: RM21,000 up to year 10 & 11: RM75,600
- Nilai International School | British | Age: 3-16 | Fee per year (2020): RM13,350 – 43,050
- Zenith International School | Seremban, Klang, Bukit Raja | National Curriculum of England, Cambridge | Fees 20/21: Seremban (Year 1 RM9,975/ year)
- Prince of Wales Island International School | British (COBIS member) | Fees 21/22:- Nursery: RM9,600, Year 1: RM13,500 – Year 13: RM54,000 per year
- Straits International School Penang | Fees Year 1: RM21,000 per year | British Cambridge Curriculum | Teachers Profile | Reviews: The school looks good. 6 storeys building with indoor futsal field and swimming pools. Multi storeys car parks at beside. UK syllabus.
- The International School of Penang (Uplands) | Batu Feringgi | IBPYP (Primary Years Programme), IGCSE and IB Diploma programs | Fees per year 2022/ 2023: Reception- RM20,000. Y1 – RM24k. Years 12 & 13 (IB Diploma) – RM55,880 | List of teachers’ Profile
- Marlborough College Malaysia | Iskandar Puteri | British National Curriculum (COBIS Patron’s Accredited), IBDP | 3 to 18 years old | Fees 21/22 from: Pre-prep – Year 2 RM84,000 per annum
- Raffles American School | Puteri Iskandar, Johor – Fee 2020: Grade 5-8: RM89,600 | Grade 9-12: RM96,800
- Stellar International School | Puteri Harbour | Curriculum: IEYC, IPC, Cambridge, Singapore Math | Year 1 annual fee: RM15,360
- City Harbour International School | Seri Manjung | Cambridge | Yearly fee 2022: Y1: RM10,510. Y4-Y6: RM17,280. Y10-Y11: RM26,000
- Woodlands International School | Sibu | Cambridge, IEYC | Fees 20/21: Kindergarten from RM6k, Y1 RM12,500 per year
- Wadi Sofia International School | Kubang Kerian (Kota Bharu) | Yearly fee 2020: Y1-Y6 RM7,500. Y10-Y11 RM15,000 | Academic year starts in Jan | School hours: start at 8am | Cambridge Curriculum
thenationalnews.com: Which Curriculum is Right for Your Child
Beaconhouse Malaysia Sri Inai International 18km| Taman SEA (PJ) | Curriculum: Cambridge | Fee per year (2021) Year 1 : RM16,800 – Year 11: RM33,090 | Review Aug 2020: Low number of International teachers
Beaconhouse Newlands International School 15km| Jalan Cheras | Cambridge & Inquiry Approach | Age: 4-16 | Fee per year (2021): RM16,800 – RM33,090 | Reviews Jul 2021: Positive community, caring teachers, enthusiastic students, bonding between parents, students and teachers. Reviews Aug 2019: 4-5 expat teachers in the entire school.
Campus Rangers International School | Jalan Klang Lama (Seputeh) & Bukit Jalil | Curriculum: Cambridge & Singapore (Primary) & Cambridge of the British National Curriculum (Secondary) | Fee per year (2021) Year 1: RM14,640 – year 11: RM24,210
Inspiros International School 13km
MAZ International School 10km
Mutiara International Grammar School (MIGS) 15km | Ampang Jaya | British, Cambridge | Age: 3-16 | Fee per year 2019/20 Reception: RM17,745 – Y1 & 2: RM20,280 – Y10 & 11: RM50,700 | International Teachers: 10% Students: 60%
Qosmo International School 10km | PJ | Cambridge | Fees per year 21/22 Sep – Jul Pre-school – Year 1: RM22,080 – Year 10: RM29,670
sri sempurna 12km cheras
ucsi cheras 10km . subang 13km
maple leaf kingsley 20km