Fee per year (2021/22) Nursery: RM26,250 – (Year 1-3): RM30,625 – RM47,875 (Y12-13)
Academic Calendar starts in September | International Students: 24% Teachers: 65%
Curriculum: UK National Curriculum
Accreditation: British (COBIS member). Cambridge International School
Primary Year 1 ages: 5 years old | School Hours: starts at 8am
Started in 2017, GEMS International School Tropicana Metropark, Subang Jaya (GIM) provides a Foundation Years to Year 12 programme in the English language to students from Malaysia and around the world. Through an enriched ‘Cambridge’/English National Curriculum that meaningfully includes Malaysian subjects and components, it facilitates outcomes that will see our students develop a good appreciation of the home/ host country and the competence and confidence for global aspirations.
Meet The Teachers
Rooftop Basketball Court
Secondary School Classroom
Early Years Classroom
- My son is 5 y.o and now study at early years class. We, as parents, can see his progress in English, reading, maths and other disciplines every day! And he is also very happy every morning going to school.
- My daughter joined Secondary section in Sept 2019 from another International school. After one term I can say it was a good decision. I can see a big change in her studies and approach. Good teachers and best support.
- Now it’s almost like a Korean international school. Next year, more than 30 percent of Korean students are expected. Korean students have to take English supplementary classes, which is expensive.
- More than 25% students are international and 75% local.
- Not all teachers are good.
GEMS International School Tropicana Metropark
Add: Jalan MP 2, Tropicana Metropark, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Tel: +603 5036 8900
Whatsapp: +60 19-394 7470
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org