Fee per year 21/22: Pre-school (3-5 years old): from RM39,690 | Year 1 (5-6 years old) – Year 2: RM69,420 | Year 10-13: RM93,300 | Building Levy Fee: RM6600
Curriculum: English National Curriculum (COBIS Patron’s accredited)
Staff/ Teachers: Primary. Secondary
Academic Dates: From 30th August to 8th July
Alice Smith, the oldest not-for-profit British international school in Malaysia.
The teaching in Early Years is heavily influenced by a number of recognised approaches as to how children best learn at this age including Reggio Emilia, Anna Ephgrave, Maria Montessori and Alistair Bryce-Clegg. Environments are carefully planned and created in order to provoke learning, interest, creativity and thought.
In Primary, your child will experience free flow classrooms enabling them to select the activities planned by the teachers that interest and stimulate them the most. Alice Smith’s well planned cross-curricular units encourage students to make sense of their learning by creating links between subjects and the real world as well as solving real-life problems.
In Secondary, the students develop their proficiency in a wide range of subjects. They learn English, Mathematics, Science and a Modern Foreign Language whilst also specialising in subject areas which reflect their interests, strengths and aspirations which culminates in (I)GCSE examinations, then prepare for university in A Levels.
- As a non-profit school, you’ll find the facilities constantly upgraded and improved.
- It makes education fun and interesting, hones my daughter’s confidence, creativity and love for books, numbers and sports KLASS!
- Well guarded and well maintained school.
- They have consulted parents and students, tried extremely hard to deliver the curriculum to the fullest for home learning during pandemic and school closure to ensure the best possible experience for pupils.
- Most comprehensive facility of any school in Malaysia.
- The teachers are awesome, though some are a miss, but they’re all cool.
- Made my experience fun, while at the same time making it one heck of a mountain to climb.
English National Curriculum | Alice Smith School in Kuala Lumpur
Alice Smith School
Pre-School and Primary
Photo: Alice Smith School Jalan Bellamy – The Jubilee Centre with Dining Hall at the ground level, refurbished 2015
Add: 2, Jalan Bellamy, Bukit Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-2148 3674
Pre-School Learning and Swimming Pool
cobis.org.uk: Alice Smith Primary School Learning
Add: 3, Jalan Equine 3, Taman Equine, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Tel: +603-9543 3688
Secondary Campus, Equine Park: Sixth Form Lecture Theatre and Science Block