4-Star Sunway Clio Hotel deserves a pat on the back for bringing local hospitality quality to the next level. With a number of 5-Star hotels removed from the Premium quarantine hotels program, here’s one that strives to provide the best service, food and amenities possible, hence the more hefty price tag. Opened in 2016, this hotel offers well-maintained, clean rooms, some with fantastic view of the Sunway Lagoon Park. Much effort is put in the taste, variety, amount of fiber, quality, presentation of the three meals plus a snack served daily.
- Deluxe Plus Room at RM335 nett per room per night. Additional person at RM180 nett.
- Deluxe Plus Executive Room at RM450 nett per room per night. Additional person at RM200 nett.
Boost your quarantine stay with Fitness equipment and Nespresso coffee machine, subject to 6% Sales & Service Tax:
- DQ Moon Walker Treadmill – RM850 per unit/per stay (get any one additional piece of equipment listed below complimentary when you book the treadmill)
- Neoprene Dumbbells (12lbs/5.4kg) – RM175 per pair/per stay
- Trax Yoga Mat – RM175 per unit/per stay
- Elite Series Gym Ball – RM175 per unit/per stay
- Nespresso coffee machine, milk and 16 coffee capsules (choice of Fortissio Lungo or Volluto Decaffeinato) – RM120
- Nespresso coffee machine, milk and 24 coffee capsules (choice of Fortissio Lungo or Volluto Decaffeinato) – RM175
More Info at sunwayhotels.com
Room with view of the Park
Room with City Vista
Fantastic view of the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Breakfast and Lunch
Mouthwatering meals. (source) Photo of Dinner.
- Stayed here for quarantine. The room was nice, clean, well-maintained, looks new, modern, big enough and technically well equipped. Love the fantastic view. Good to stay there for longer time.
- Great service (reception, duty manager etc.): friendly, always available, attentive to your requests.
- They have a combination of local and western cuisine. Good array of food selection. They always provided snacks which definitely kept me full the entire stay.
- Connecting rooms are available.
- They are priced on the high side for a 4 star hotel.
- They use too much disposable containers for food which turn into trash, too much waste.
- The hotel looks nice. Smooth check in and out. Room is super clean, comfortable and well maintained, spacious enough for us to move around
- All the staffs are responsive and helpful.
- Thanks for vegetarian arrangement.
- Food taste great and can be prepared according to your request. Thanks for the warm meals.
- Wifi is good.
Add: Jalan PJS 11/15, Off Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +603 7492 8000