Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport (SAI), opened on 16th Oct 2023, is now the latest and largest airport in Cambodia. It is the primary entry point to the UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Complex, a renowned tourist destination in the country.
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months and at least one empty page
- Visa, including children. You can apply e-Visa or Visa on Arrival or at the Cambodian Embassy. Visa-exempt countries:
Brunei, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Seychelles, Maldives
- Complete the Immigration Card (provided on-board or at border entry point)
- No more Covid-19 restrictions
All passport holders that require a visa to enter Cambodia can apply for an e-Visa online (Type E), however not all border checkpoints support e-Visa. Check the List below.
Fee: USD36 (Type T – for tourist only) or USD42 (Type E) | Validity of visa: 3 months | Length of stay: 30 days | Processing time: 3 business days
How to Apply e-Visa
Fee: USD36 (Type T – for tourist only) or USD42 (Type E)
- Fill in the online e-Visa form (with passport reader technology) here:
- Upload a passport-sized photo (PNG or JPEG format)
- Confirm and Pay securely using Visa, Master, Unionpay, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Get approval letter within 3 days. Download the e-Visa from your email or “Check&Change” menu option on the e-Visa page
- Bring e-Visa Certificate to show immigration at entry check point
- You can enter Cambodia
Visa on Arrival
Tourist and business visas are valid for one month starting with the date of entry into Cambodia. Your visa can be extended while you are in Cambodia.
Visa can be applied at the Visa counter upon arrival at 3 airports: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanouk international airports and selected land border checkpoints.
Business visa (E)
The Business Visa (Type E) can be extended for one month, three months, six months or twelve months (can be single or Multiple entries).
Tourist visa (T)
The Tourist Visa (Type T) can be extended for one month only.
Cambodia Immigration Card
Complete this form which may be provided onboard (flight/ vessel) or at international entry gateway
Immigration at Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport (SAI)
- After immigration check, you will be in the baggage reclaim hall. Check the screen for the carousel number corresponding to your flight. In case of lost or damage, please contact the lost & found service in the baggage reclaim hall.
- When departing with items such as money, goods, or electronic equipment, it is essential to consider whether these items need to be declared to Customs. All travelers are required to complete the Passenger’s Declaration Form and submit it to Customs before exiting the arrival terminal.
- The Green Channel is designated for passengers with “Nothing to declare.” Conversely, the Red Channel is intended for passengers carrying dutiable goods or any prohibited/restricted items, declared with “Goods to declare.” It’s important to note that Customs officers may randomly inspect passengers at both channels. Passengers who intentionally use the Green Channel without declaring accordingly will face penalties.
Cambodia Type E e-Visa is now available for online application in all countries