* To comment or contribute your experience and photos/ videos, You can post it HERE *
Staying at Sama Sama Hotel KLIA is an amazing staycation experience. Their modern, new, comfortable rooms with elegant design, friendly, efficient service and premium warm meals are some of the reasons why travelers pick the Premium Package from this hotel which is connected to the KLIA’s Arrival Hall through the covered sky-bridge.
There is apparently issues of cigarette smell in a non-smoking room as the smoke drifted in through the air vents. Another shortcoming is patrons are deprived of access to the fridge which is locked.
Packages effective 1st July 2021: (Deluxe 14 days + meals + airport transfer) from RM339/ day (single) and RM432/day (double). Children 6 years and below free kids meals or sharing with adult. 7 years old and above RM50/ child/ night.
387 SQ FT | 36 SQ M
710 SQ FT | 66 SQ M | One bedroom suite with a separate living area. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf coffee making facilities.
839 SQ FT | 78 SQ M | One bedroom suite with a separate living area and a kitchen. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf coffee making facilities. Two bathrooms (one ensuite).
- Personnel is polite and attentive to your queries. The service is excellent.
- All Covid measures were observed and the hotel took a very serious, no rules bent attitude.
- The wifi is fast and stable with smart TV in the room.
- Plasma air cond system but issues with temperature adjustment.
- Food arrived on time and still warm. Good portion/quality food (you can select Western or Local), comes with dessert/ fruits
- The room is very comfortable, huge and clean. Room soundproofing was very good. Electrical outlets of universal type. A tiny fridge in a room but found it locked.
- Cigarettes smoking fumes entering via toilet exhaust from adjacent room WC when you have a neighbor-smoker.
- We waited for about 30 min and we were informed by the APM staff that we will all be heading to Sama Sama Hotel KLIA. After collecting our luggage, we were instructed to form another line to board the bus which was already there waiting for us.
- Some meals are yummy, some not, like eating mix rice during lunch.
- Spacious and clean room.
- Responsive room service team. Staff will ring the door bell to informed that food has arrived. You can call anytime to get new sets of towels, linens, coffees/ teas as well as extra water, shampoos and shower gels. No outside food allowed- too far for delivery service to send food to the hotel.
- Instead of the usual quarantine food, you can order from their room service menu without additional charge (except steaks).
- Awesome food and the portions were generous, healthy, delivered warm and punctual. On days when spicy food were served, non-spicy food were prepared for my child.
- Best vacation ever. They took super great care of me. Spacious, new, clean room.
Quarantine Food (Premium Package)
Sama Sama Hotel KL International Airport
Address: Jalan CTA 4B, 64000, KLIA Sepang, Malaysia
Tel: +603 8787 3333
TripAdvisor, Google.com, MQSG