One of the more popular 3-Star hotels in Kota Kinabalu, Raia Hotel is famous for its spacious rooms with nice design at very attractive rates. Delicious food, free outdoor secure parking, gym, surau, professional function rooms, this Muslim-friendly hotel is perfect for business travel, a corporate event or short stay.
from RM130 | 32 m²
from RM150 | 32 m²
from RM265 | 49 m²
Filipino Market 3.5km away. Photo: travel.earth
Sabah State Mosque is about 900m walk from the hotel
Imago Shopping Mall is 2km away. Photo: imago.my
- Nice, spacious, nicely decorated and clean room, with big bathroom. I love the shower so much. Not a budget hotel but with budget room rate with 5 stars room.
- Friendly staff, Muslim friendly hotel.
- Great location, nearest Imago Shopping Mall, but you have to have a car or use e-hailing.
- I had marvelous lamb mandy for my lunch at the cafe. Decent buffet breakfast.
- Hotel open air car parking area is guarded, feels safe.
- It could be the best place to have Buffet Ramadan.
- Room is spacious, with nice design, comfy beds and nice bathroom. Secure parking is sufficient. Fast check-in and great service from the receptionist.
- Breakfast was okay.
- Short distance from airport. The hotel is next to Tabung haji building.
- A syariah compliant hotel, no alcohol allowed in the room.
- Housekeeping and cleanliness really need to improve. Stains on some parts of the room.
Raia Hotel Kota Kinabalu
Add: Jalan Sembulan, 88832 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Tel: 088 230 777
Room rate: from RM102