A 3-star hotel which have been renovated recently in 2019, AnCasa was previously a Standard Quarantine Hotel which now also offers Premium package. Those who got the room with the beautiful KLCC/ KL Tower view were exceptionally delighted. Service has been great, what is better than some kind messages informing you about the meals that have been lined up to be served to you. Special arrangements can be made.
Clean, comfortable rooms and delicious food very conducive for relaxing mandatory quarantine, nevertheless the stability of the wifi can be improved.
7 Days Quarantine Package: Single – RM250/ day | Twin Sharing – RM365 per room/ day
Photo: AnCasa Hotel KL Facebook Page
Room Size: 24 m²
- I stayed in Ancasa for 14 days quarantine. The room is nice, clean, and comfy. Also the view from my window is KL tower and KLCC which is very amazing at night. The foods are amazing! It tastes nice and different menu everyday. The staff are very helpful and friendly.
- Hotel look Good After renovation.
- Everyday, Ms. Melinda gave us an update on what would be served for lunch & dinner, and you’re allowed to make other food arrangement if what they serve doesn’t suit you (example, too spicy), or order something from the room service which is not that pricey for a hotel. Most items on the menu are below RM20.
- For food all tasty and I suggest you to taste Penang Char Kuey Teow.
- But sometimes WiFi connection so poor.
AnCasa Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Add: Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, 50500 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03-2026 6060
Fax: 03-2026 8322