Impiana KLCC has been removed from the Premium Quarantine Hotels List
Four star Impiana hotel located at the heart of KL, is a popular choice among travelers. Those taking the Premium Package have the option to choose dishes from the ala carte menu, limited to RM90 per day for lunch and dinner and RM10 for breakfast. Otherwise, they can always opt for the set meals prepared by the hotel. Food taste and presentation are great but the meals are usually delivered cold.
Though partially blocked, the view you get from a room facing the KLCC Twin Towers is truly remarkable. The staff are courteous are helpful. There were instances where rooms have not been cleaned properly and the wifi connections were unstable.
Quarantine Packages 2021: from RM350 nett/ room/ night. Additional person RM110nett/ person/ room/ night. Airport transfer from RM350 nett per trip (Must be arranged by hotel).
Stunning view of the Twin Towers and the vibrant KL city
- Excellent booking service. The staff were incredibly courteous and tended to every one of my needs.
- Room very clean, spacious with stunning view to twintowers.
- Strong internet and high class room equipment (even microwave!). Treadmill and other sport equipment can be rented to your room.
- Good choice of meals and food (if you book Premium Package). The hotel has a what’s app group so you order your food on it and any questions or anything they need to let you know comes in on what’s app.
- Most of the times meals came hours too late and cold.
- For essential items you need to request or room service, it takes hours to get these items.
- Some of the rooms are not cleaned properly.
- Delicious Malaysian food. Always delivered cold.
- For premium, you get options for your meals & higher floor rooms.
- RM 90/day to choose your lunch and dinner from the menu. Breakfast (RM10) can choose Local, Western, Indian, Vegetarian. Or take their set meals. Great meals. Very generous with prawns. Sometimes food arrive too early or too late.
- Impiana uses bento boxes for meals instead of disposable plastic. They also provide metal fork, knife and spoon.
- Outside deliveries sent to my room (allowed for deliveries from 3pm-5pm, I received my items around 6-630pm after checks by KKM).
- All staff have been so kind and helpful including KKM team. Cleaning tools are provided upon request.
- Wifi is good most of the time, some complained it is unreliable.
Premium (PP) Food
Food: Standard Package
Impiana Hotel KLCC
Add: 13 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +603-2147 1111 . Whatsapp: +6012-235 1213