In the MySafeTrevel Portal you can update your overseas vaccine certificate, as well as purchase the On-Arrival RTK-Ag Test (OAT) and your Covid-19 & Travel Insurance. It is not mandatory that you purchase the On-Arrival Test or insurance on MySafeTravel, as you can also buy them somewhere else.
If you have previously verified your digital vaccination certificate on the MySejahtera application, you can skip this step (Source: mysafetravel.gov.my)
How to Verify your digital vaccination certificate on MySafeTravel
- Visit mysafetravel.gov.my/application
- Register a new account if you haven’t done so
- Select Number of Travellers and Select the Arrival Date. You can verify your Covid-19 digital vaccination certificate on MySafeTravel within one month before your arrival date.
- Press Next
- Fill in the form
- After filling the required personal details, the On-Arrival (OAT) option will become visible.
- If you do not wish to purchase the On-Arrival test on this website, simply uncheck the box that says “I would like to purchase On-Arrival Testing (within 24 hours upon arrival)”
- If you wish to purchase the OAT, please select where you want the test to be done. Option 1. Test will be done at the comfort of your own home, hotel, etc. Option 2. You have to go the clinic for the test.
- To verify your vaccination certificate, you can just upload or scan the QR Code of the last taken dose.
No payment is required.