Touch ‘n GO (TnG) eWallet is one of the most widely-used e-wallet apps in Malaysia. The TnG physical card is used by most Malaysians on a daily basis for Tol Plazas, taking public transportation (Trains and certain Bus lines), parking at complexes, etc. With TnG eWallet, users can make payment without cash and is accepted by many merchants like restaurants, shops, supermarkets.
You can reload your eWallet using credit/ debit card, online banking or PIN. [Buy Touch n Go Reload PIN here]
You have to load you eWallet before you can use it for payment.
These are the steps to do it.
- Launch the Touch ‘n Go App.
- Tap on the “+ Reload” button at the top below the eWallet balance.
- Tap eWallet Balance
- Select or enter the amount to reload. Minimum reload amount is RM10.
- Then Tap “Reload eWallet”.
You can reload using your debit or credit card or via DuitNow/ FPX Online Banking.
Debit/ Credit Card
- To upload using card, Enter card details
- If the “Save Card” option is turned on, you can easily reload your TnG eWallet using the same card next time when your balance runs low. This is so that you don’t have to re-enter the card details again.
- The “Quick Payment” option allows your card to be used for automatic reloads of the exact amount needed to complete a payment if your eWallet balance is too low. Excludes toll payments.
- Tap “Reload Now”.
DuitNow/ FPX Online Banking
- To reload using Online Banking, Tap on the “DuitNow/ FPX Online Banking” tab.
- Choose the Bank, for example: CIMB Bank, Maybank, Public Bank, RHB Bank, Hong Leong Bank, Bank Islam, AmBank, or others.
- Login to your Online Banking account as usual.
- Make the Payment to reload.
- Your new amount will be reflected in your Touch ‘n Go “eWallet balance”.
- To enable “Auto Reload”, Tap on the “Auto-Reload’ button on the “Reload” page.
- In the Auto-reload Settings, Enter the threshold amount (When your eWallet balance falls below this value, a reload will be done seamlessly).
- Enter the Auto-reload Amount, which is how much money will be automatically reloaded into your eWallet whenever the threshold amount is reached.
- Add the Credit/ Debit Card information if it has not been saved yet. This is how the reload will be paid with.
- Hit “Save”
If you don’t have an internet banking account/ credit/ debit card or wish to reload using cash, you can purchase a reload PIN from various retails stores. [Buy Reload PIN]
Here’s Step by Step How to Reload using Reload PIN
Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN available at selected outlets: Reload PIN Retail Stores
Watson, Big Pharmacy Healthcare, Caring, Pharmacy, Vertex Pharmacy, Kk Supermart & Superstore, 7-Eleven, Bhp, Petron, Petronas, Shell, Caltex, Hi Style Apparel, Lotus’s, Mydin, Giant, Econsave, etc.
How to Use Touch ‘n Go eWallet
- To make payment, if the merchant does not have a scanner, select the “Scan” option to scan the QR code. If the merchant has a scanner, you can use the “Pay” option.
- Move your device so that the QR code fits inside the frame to scan the Code
- When the code is detected, a screen appears, showing the merchant’s name, for you to enter the amount to pay
- Hit “Confirm”.