Air Selangor is Malaysia’s largest water operator, providing safe and drinkable water to about 8.4 million consumers in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.
They operate 34 water treatment plants located in eleven (11) regions, namely Petaling, Klang/Shah Alam, Kuala Langat, Sepang, Gombak, Hulu Langat, Hulu Selangor, Sabak Bernam, Kuala Selangor, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Federal Territory of Putrajaya.
How to Register e-billing without Login
- Visit airselangor.com
- Choose “Owner/ Account Holder” or “Tenant”
- Agree to “Personal Data Protection Notice for Consumer”
- Enter the ID (such as New IC Number, Business Registration, Passport, etc.)
- Enter Mobile No. and Email Address. Select Subscribe e-Bill Method: Postal, Email or Whatsapp
Register e-billing with Login Account
- Login to the portal: crisportal.airselangor.com (Register if you don’t have an account)
- Click on “My Account” and “Enroll Water Account”
- Choose Owner or Tenant
- Agree to “Personal Data Protection Act”
- Enter Account No and Add Nickname
- Choose e-Bill Method
You will then receive the water bill soft PDF copy attached to your email or WhatsApp.