Summary of Entry Requirements and Steps to fill the health declaration form from coronavirus.gov.hk :
The Government has lifted the vaccination requirement for all inbound persons coming to Hong Kong.
The “Health & Quarantine Information Declaration” System has ceased operation
Health Declaration Form
- After submitting the declaration and upon confirmation of requirements being met, the system will generate a green Health Declaration QR code. Please save the QR code (downloaded QR code, a screen shot or a printout) which will be used for boarding and arrival checks.
How to fill the Health Declaration Form
- Visit: hdf.chp.gov.hk
- Select Entry Point
- Read “Personal Information Collection Statement” and click “Next”
- Enter personal information
*The identity document (e.g. Passport) used in this health declaration should be the same one used for immigration clearance upon arrival. Please ensure the name provided is identical to the one shown in your identity document. If your name cannot be separated into “Surname” and “Given Name”, please enter your full name in the “Surname” field
- Check the box/ boxes if you have symptoms
- Enter Flight Details
- You have to select the location if you have travelled to other countries 7 days before boarding the flight to Hong Kong
- Confirm that you have fulfilled relevant vaccination requirement
- Confirm that you have conducted a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) within 24 hours or a PCR-based nucleic acid test within 48 hours before the departure time
- Select COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Select “Total number of doses” and Information of the doses (if relevant)
- Enter Contact details
- For “Building/ Estate/ Street” field, you can select the hotel name or other residence (type at least the first 6 letters).
*If you are staying at a hotel and don’t know floor number, you can leave the “Floor” field empty
- Declare that all information given is correct
- Click the “Complete” button
List of Covid-19 Vaccines Recognised by Hong Kong
Common name(s) of the vaccine
AstraZeneca / SK Bioscience 阿斯利康 / SK 生物科學
AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
Anhui Zhifei Longcom Biopharmaceutical
重組新型冠狀病毒疫苗(CHO 细胞) 智克威得
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine BNT162b2
Comirnaty [Bivalent] [二價]復必泰
Tozinameran / Famtozinameran Original/Omicron BA.4-5 Bivalent Tozinameran / Riltozinameran Original/Omicron
BA.1 Bivalent Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Bivalent
Recombinant COVID-19 Vaccine (Adenovirus Type-5-Vectored Vaccine) 重組新型冠狀病毒疫苗(5 型腺病毒載體)).
The Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology and
Institute of Medical Biology Chinese Academy of
SARS-COV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated 新型冠狀病毒滅活疫苗 (Vero 細胞) 科維福.
Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine 强生新冠疫苗
SPIKEVAX Moderna [Bivalent] [二價]莫德納 (Elasomeran / Davesomeran) Original/Omicron BA.4-5 Bivalent
(Elasomeran / Imelasomeran) Original/Omicron BA.1 Bivalent
Serum Institute of India
Serum Institute of India
Shenzhen Kangtai Biological Products
SARS-COV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated 新型冠狀病毒滅活疫苗 (Vero 細胞) 可維克
Sinopharm / Beijing Institute of Biological Products
COVID-19 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated 新型冠狀病毒滅活疫苗(Vero 細胞) BBIBP-CorV 眾愛可維
Sinopharm / Wuhan Institute of Biological Products
COVID-19 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated 新型冠狀病毒滅活疫苗(Vero 細胞) WIBP-CorV 眾康可維
Sinovac 北京科興中維 (科興)2
Last updated on 4 Nov 2022
Information below has expired
- Travellers who have Fulfilled Vaccination Requirement (Applicable to non-Hong Kong residents aged 12 or above) can enter Hong Kong.
- Documents in paper or electronic format are equally acceptable but you are highly recommended to print out the documents in case of problems opening files on the mobile device.
- No pre-arrival vetting of documents would be done. Relevant documents shall be provided to the operator of the aircraft/ transport for checking before boarding.
- Inbound persons (applicable to those aged 3 or above on the scheduled departure day) arriving from overseas are required to conduct a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT), which can be self or professionally administered, within 24 hours or a PCR-based nucleic acid test within 48 hours, with a negative result, before flight departure (or arrival time for other entry points) to Hong Kong, and declare via the Health Declaration Form. Keep the report for 90 days for checking. Source: info.gov.hk: Protocol Change for Inbound Persons
- You can use RAT from this List: coronavirus.gov.hk/RAT