Exporting to over 140 countries, British-technology Doulton® ceramic (Countertop, Undercounter or Portable) water filters provide water with minerals that naturally occur in the water supply, filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics, without wastewater and electricity.
Ceramic mimics the actions of rocks in nature, which draw impurities from water as it passes through the layers of porous material, gradually being cleansed of harmful contaminants. Filled with tiny pores that let drinking water flow through, ceramic candles capture waterborne contaminants, while allowing healthy minerals to remain.
- BioTech Ultra (BTU): 2501 or 2504 for M12
- High Porosity Ultra (HPU): 5504 for M15
- UltraCarb (UCC): 9501 or 9504 for BSP
- Super Sterasyl SSC7 8374
- Sterasyl® Outer Shell (Heat-resistant and anti-corrosion Ceramic Filter) – Micro filtration of pathogenic bacteria, cysts, turbidity and particles
- Anti-bacterial formulation contains silver to prevent microbiological growth within the ceramic element
- Activated carbon block takes out chlorine, monochloramine and organics improving taste and odour
- Heavy metal reduction media takes out toxic lead
- Filtration Rating: 0.5 to 0.8 micron | BioTech Ultra: 0.2 to 0.3 micron
- Filter Life: 6 months (under typical operation conditions)
- Flow Rate: About 200L/hour
Types of Housing
- HCS is a quality Stainless Steel housing
- HBS is a high-end texture quality Stainless Steel housing, 360 degrees rotate, 7cm faucet higher than HCS
- HISPF is an extremely durable stainless steel housing
- HCP is foodgrade polypropyleen housing
- HIPCT is ABS, BPA FREE housing
Tested and certified against NSF/ANSI (Doulton):
*BioTect Ultra, Ultracarb & Sterasyl only
- Standard 42 for reduction of Chlorine, Nominal Particulate Reduction Class I, and Taste & Odor
- Standard 53 for reduction of Cyst, Lead and Turbidity
geoexpat.com/forum: Nov 2017
We’ve been using an undersink Doulton Water filter for years now. We got the model with the metal casing not the plastic one, holds up fine with the pots and pans under the sink getting knocked against it.
forum.lowyat.net: Jun 2017
1) Neat under-sink installation. No messy tubings at the faucet and save counter top space.(unless your prefer counter top)
2) Can filter larger volume of water, good for washing, cleaning, cooking at wet kitchen.
3) Can change any replacement cartridges you want, 10″ cartridges are the easiest to buy in the market and there are not expensive.
4) I use NSF certified Doulton carbon cartridge at 3rd stage filtering, so my filtered water “technically” NSF certified.
Doulton Authorized Distributor / Global Partner
- Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited
Workshop 1 & 2, 17/Floor, Goodman Texaco Centre, Nos 126-140 Texaco Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories
☎ +852-27963210 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | doultonhk.com
HCS BioTech Ultra (BTU) filter 2501: HK$2760
- Doulton® Malaysia – MY SHOPNSAVE GROUP SDN BHD
E-3-22, Plaza Arkadia, No. 3, Jalan Intisari, Desa Park City, Kuala Lumpur 52200 Malaysia
☎ +6012-3264381 | ✉ email@example.com | doulton.com.my
Biotect Ultra (filter: 2501) – HBS: RM888 | HIPCT: RM499.95
HCP-Double Ultracarb 9501 + Sterasyl 9204: RM599.95