Coway Villaem II (CHP-18AR) is a 0.0001 micron fine reverse osmosis filtration system with a big water tank capacity of 11.3L and elegant design.
What’s Behind the Filters
Neo-Sense Filter CNFN11S (Step 1: Plus Sediment + Step 2: Pre-Carbon Filters)
Removes particulates, chlorine, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and dissolved organic and inorganic impurities.
Step 3: RO Membrane Filter CRMFN11-50
Removes water contaminants such as heavy metals, harmful organic chemicals, microbes as well as radioactive substances are all removed.
Plus Inno-Sense Filter CIFN11-PLUS (Step 4: Post Carbon + Step 5: Fine Filters)
Reduces odours and improves the taste of water.
Step 6: Antibacterial Filter
Prevents growth of microorganisms inside the water tank.
All filters are certified by WQA.org, and Halal.
- Filter CRMFN11-50 (RO): Reduction of Arsenic (V) (less than 50 ppb reduction), Barium, Cadmium, Copper, Cyst, Hexavalent Chromium, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, TDS, Trivalent Chromium, Uranium
- The rest of the filters are certified for Materials Safety and Structural Integrity only.
The filters in STEP 1 &2 (CNFN11S), STEP 3 (CRMFN11-50) and STEP 4 & 5 (CIFN11-PLUS) are certified components by nsf.org (for Coway):
- Conforms to the material and structural integrity requirements only: NSF/ANSI 42 (Aesthetic Effects), 58 (Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems)
- Filter CIFN11-PLUS: Conforms to materials and Structural Integrity requirements and Tested in a system at a flow rate of 0.20 gpm to a capacity of 180 gallons for the reduction of Atenolol, Estrone, Linuron, Nonyl phenol, Trimethoprim, Meprobamate, Carbamazepine, DEET, Metolachlor, TCEP, TCPP, Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, and Bisphenol A, per NSF/ANSI 401 (Emerging Compounds/Incidental Contaminants)
- FOUR WATER TEMPERATURE WITH INDICATOR – Dispenses ambient, cold, warm and hot water
- MOOD LAMP – Illuminates the products when there is insufficient lighting during the night.
- DETACHABLE FAUCET – Detachable faucet for easy cleaning.
- POWER SAVING SYSTEM – The numbers of operating motors and heater decrease automatically at night to reduce power consumption.
- CHILD SAFETY LOCK – Keeps young children safe from accidental hot water burns.
- TANK CAPACITY – 6.4 Litres Ambient Water | 3.7 Litres Cold Water | 1.2 Litres Hot Water
FILTRATION CAPACITY: 7.9 Litres / Hour
POWER CONSUMPTION: Heater 270W – 320W | Compressor 0.7A
DIMENSIONS (W x D x H): 340 x 523 x 518 mm
NET WEIGHT: 20.2 kg
The downside is the removal of healthy, naturally occurring minerals in water which not only provide a good taste to water, but they also serve a vital function in the body’s system.
Retail Price: RM3,900 (Free 1-Year Service For Outright)
Rental: RM120 per month (Free 5-Year Service For Rental)